When you make purchases, we collect and store the names, credit card numbers, addresses, and other personally-identiable information from you. We utilize this information to process sales orders, and to customize your shopping experience. This information is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you to use our service whenver you return to our website after your initial visit. We do not reveal any personally identifiable information to any third parties or let the information become accessible to the general public without your written or oral consent.
• Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11913
• Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
FX CustomPC is committed to taking reasonable action to ensure the security of your personal and private information.
Your credit card security is our highest priority. FX CustomPC utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, an advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us against unauthorized access. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. Safety is our highest concern.
If you have any question about our online security, privacy, or terms of service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org